DAMCOS s.r.o. provides comprehensive, affordable, financial and legal advice. We specialize in individuals as well as small and medium businesses.
Our service advantage is a combination of tax, accountancy, and legal advisors with experts in business and customs issues.
Do what you do best – take care of your business - and let us determine the most appropriate tax and legal solution for each business case. We are ready to create the most effective tax and legal structure for individual transactions and record keeping, while accommodating your business needs.
Processing your company's accounting records and auditing financial statements is part of the service we offer.
Our legal advisors are ready to help you with existing challenges, as well as to design solutions for routine transactions or complicated business contracts, while providing all the required legal documentation services.
No matter if your business partners are inside or outside the Schengen area, our customs and VAT consultants will optimize your system for exporting or importing goods.
If you are considering an acquisition or a merger, we are here to help with everything from due diligence to tax and legal consultation. The final result will make it easier for you to move forward with decisions while significantly reducing the risks.
Whether you require a tax, law, customs, or corporate structure expert, at DAMCOS you will always find a consultant who is ready to provide you with top-level professional services, and will also highlight any other areas where we can assist you.
The greatest value we add is being able to see the context of each business case and identify all the aspects involved. Our tax, law, and customs experts have been trained at the "Big Four" consulting firms and have successfully completed many years of consulting practice in well-known Czech and foreign companies, where they have had the opportunity to be part of solving complicated legal and business issues and disputes.
As our client, rest assured that your business will receive professional expertise and full compliance with all legal requirements.
We offer services in Czech, English, German, Spanish, and Russian.
We offer complete back-office solutions to support your business
Bookkeeping and tax records
- double-entry bookkeeping for small and medium-sized businesses, and non-profit organizations
- VAT return processing (including foreign businesses)
- annual financial statements and income tax returns
- receivables, liabilities, assets, and other record keeping
- bookkeeping for individuals, including income and expense tracking
- representation with tax authorities
- accounting advice
- reporting packages
- payroll management for small and large organizations
- complete payroll processing including payment orders
- annual tax report processing
- communication with state authorities
- tax optimization
- annual account audits
- confirmation for special purposes
- subsidy verification
- advice on VAT, income tax, and property taxes
- international taxation
- tax administration law
- tax due diligence
- EU tax registration
- VAT refund requests
- identification and development of business opportunities
- market research
- company foundation
- creation of holding structures
Mergers and Acquisitions (M & A)
- investment opportunity analysis
- due diligence
- financing solutions - banks, securities issues, and venture capital
- advice on buying or selling a business or shares
- post-acquisition administration
- company restructuring – mergers and divisions
- crisis management including refinancing and cost optimization
- insolvency proceedings
- receivables recovery
- contractual and legal support for business case development
- mergers and acquisitions
- ownership structuring
- legal due diligence
- Intellectual Property Rights (Trademarks)
- comprehensive legal knowledge and representation
Customs and excise duties
- customs advice
- negotiations with customs offices
- excise duty
- environmental taxes
- proper administration of Incoterms
- VAT on imports and exports as well as within the EU
How to Contact Us
At DAMCOS, our goal is to provide solutions for clients as quickly as possible and at affordable rates. Contact us using our online form, by email, or by telephone. If contacting us by phone, our operator will either put you through to the appropriate team member, or take your information and a specialist will call you back as soon as possible.